480-252-8300 Email Us
Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
Sign Up Now
6201 E Cave Creek Rd, Suite B
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(In Conjunction with Renewal Education Corporation)
We are proud to offer a unique Real Estate classroom in Cave Creek. Principles of Real Estate pre-licensing course is designed to enable our students to become fluent and prepared for the Arizona State examination. Our program combines interactive computer learning, a comprehensive textbook and guidance from knowledgeable and AZ Department of Real Estate approved instructors. This combined learning system is extremely flexible; after enrollment you may plan your attendance according to your own schedule!
You may start on nearly any date and schedule completion of the course based on your timetable. This course consists of the state required 90 hours and is presented in 18 sessions. You have the flexibility to complete the course in as little as 9 days or if you desire over a one year period.
Tuition and enrollment fees for the 90-hour Salesperson Licensing Course is $395, which includes all materials. The E-book provided is entitled Arizona Real Estate Principles and covers each of the specific sessions of the course, providing a wealth of knowledge and insight to prepare you for your Arizona state examination.
The 18 Sessions
The 18 sessions cover the topics required by the state of Arizona to be a licensed real estate professional. Our program can be started with any class and you can take them in any order!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Download Enrollment Form Here
Obtaining an AZ Real Estate License
The Arizona Department of Real Estate’s (ADRE) online site, http://www.re.state.az.us provides a detailed examination of the licensing process.
Arizona Real Estate License Steps are:
1. Complete Renewal Educations 90-hour Sales Prelicense any other schools licensing Course
2. Pass The School Examination
3. Pass the state test and pay the fee of $75. The state test is conducted by Pearson Vue, which is the approved testing facility for the Arizona Department of Real Estate. Pearson Vue has multiple locations in the Valley and offers flexible test times. More information can be found on their site, http://www.pearsonvue.com
4. Complete the 6-hour Intro Contract Writing class. This class can be taken at any time. You will need to complete this class before you can activate your real estate license. We offer the class at Desert Dream Realty by request for a $40.00 fee or you may find it at other locations. Check the ADRE website for additional class information. 3 hours of Real Estate Legal Issues renewal credit, and 3 hours of Contract Law renewal, both classes will go towards your 24 hours of continuing education required to renew your license.
5. Obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card from the Department of Public Safety. This process can take up to 8 weeks so do it ahead of time The details of this requirement can be found at - Click here
6. Apply for a real estate sales license at Arizona Department of Real Estate, 2910 N 44th Street #140, Phoenix, AZ 85018. ADRE will accept applications for processing Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. The application fee is $50 plus a $10 Real Estate Recovery Fund fee OR you can submit online with their message center. Here’s is the link to do so: Click Here
Here are the items you will need:
After passing the State Test, you can then take the full package to The Arizona Department of Real Estate (NW corner of Thomas Rd. and 44th St.) and submit for a Real Estate license.
Questions? Call/email Desert Dream Realty or fill out the form below.
I am ready to join Desert Dream Realty LLC….What happens next?
Email us at email@example.com or fill out the information below and request an appointment with our Designated Broker at that time you will need to sign our Independent Contractor Agreement, Commission plan and review our policy and procedure manual. Please feel free to ask any questions.
If you’re with another broker and are joining us:
You’re now ready to join DESERT DREAM REALTY! Please check out our Tuesday Morning Training classes as well as our New Agent Boot camp classes, free coaching, mentoring programs and personalized one on one coaching, to get you on the right track to start your successful new career in real estate. Please call our Designated Broker, Tammy Seymour at 480-252-8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you get your career off to a great start!
Broker licensing and continuing education courses are also available in our classroom. Please fill out the form below for more information.
Cave Creek, AZ
New River, AZ
Search All Surrounding Areas
© 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing
Service, Inc. All rights reserved. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Desert Dream Realty are marked with the ARMLS logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Only IDX residential listings are displayed on this site. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify perspective properties consumers may be interested in. This site will be monitored for 'scraping' and any use of search facilities of data on the site other than by potential buyers/sellers is prohibited. Information last updated on 2019-04-20.